Blogging Your Way to the Top
Anyone can do it!
Home E-Book Testimonials Press Contact

Testimonials

Christa's Blogging Your Way to the Top seminar was one of the best professional investments that I made in 2008. Christa's down to earth and non-"techy" style made it feel like I was talking to a friend. She also helped to dispell many misconceptions that I had about the "blogosphere" and the wealth of knowledge that her and her guests shared set me up for success! Since completing the seminar 6 months ago, I now generate a steady income from blogging and my readership has quadrupled. I owe this in large part to Blogging Your Way to the Top... Thanks Christa!
Shannae Ingleton, What Women Want

Christa's workshops are truly incredible. If you're looking to start a blog or looking to learn tips and techniques of expert bloggers, her workshops are a must. I recommend her workshop to everyone I know. Don't miss it! Christa's teaching style and ability to make things sound simple is genius.
Leanne Grechulk, Healthy Girl

Blogging Your Way to the Top was just the push I need to get started! Christa’s tools and insightful advice really helped me get things off the ground. Thanks Christa!
Dara, Dara Dot Designs


Hi Christa!

I downloaded your E-book and I just wanted to let you know that you did a great job! There's so many useful tips and I learned a lot. As a new blogger myself, I am always looking for ways to increase my readership and to expand my brand. The e-book was efficient, easy to read with a lot of practical information.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,

Oliva De Leon-Gan
Founder
www.thecheapgirl.com